Thursday, December 07, 2006

Former Life

What the fuck did I do in a former life to deserve this?




I mean first my apartment gets robbed in August and now my car is destroyed. I've put so much time and effort into that car to only have some toyota driving moron take it from me. My car is only worth something like $1200 according to KBB. That car was worth so much more to me than 1200 fucking dollars.

This combination of being pissed off, sad, and hopeless sure is intersting.

This totally screws up all of the plans that I had. I'm seriously thinking of selling it all.

BTW, I found out after the fact that when my management decided to close the office last friday, nobody gets paid. Management didn't tell us that 'til Monday when we were filling out our time sheets. In order to get paid, you either had to take a sick day or burn a vacation day. Guess what I didn't have either of?

I need a fucking drink.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

fuck.

we both need a change.

11:15 AM  
Blogger BP said...

I think my luck may be changing. Today everything went right. I'm getting the insurance money for my apartment, I got this big problem fixed at work, and the moron that cuased the accident, her insurance company seems very helpful.

Do I want any of this to happen again? Hell no.

10:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

there you go being all postive and shit... damn...
I was just noticing you said "I need a fucking drink"
arent' they all?

5:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I gifted you this year... come over and see.

8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home