Thursday, July 20, 2006

Second Chance Offer.

This kicks ass. I just was checking my ebay stuff and I got this message...

"The seller, xxxxxxxx is making this Second Chance Offer because the high bidder was either unable to complete the transaction or the seller has a duplicate item for sale.

The selling of this item through Second Chance Offer is in compliance with eBay policy; you will be able to exchange Feedback with the seller and will be eligible for all eBay services associated with a transaction, such as fraud protection."



ROTFLMAO!!!!! I told you that I thought the high bidder was nuts for paying MORE THAN TWICE what it was worth. He must have realized what he did and pulled out. Either that or he was just some scammer.

Either way, I might have my MTX Contour after all. I just have to figure out where the heck I'm gonna get the money from. Doh!

2 Comments:

Blogger MG said...

cool.

you playing with us tomorrow?

9:01 AM  
Blogger BP said...

Who's us? Is she hot too? ;)

Ohhhhhh, you mean FUF (Fuck You Friday)! Sure! It's gonna be a crappy cell-cam pic, but I'll still be participating. I'm thinkin' it's going to be a double deuce day. Or a 3D FUF.

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home