Friday, July 21, 2006

Happy FUF!

Fuck U Friday is here!!!



I heard on the news this morning that two of the US' major refineries are broken! Geez, you'd think that they would have enough money to maintain their equipment properly. I guess another was down because of a power outage. Geez, I wonder where a refinery could get some fuel to run a generator??? I'm guessing they might have a few HUNDRED THOUSAND gallons laying around.

Oh no! Somebody farted in the mideast. Raise prices!!!!!!!

This is getting old real fast.


BTW, I've always prided myself on my sub-knuckle extension.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bite Me said...

Yeah, fuck the oil companies!! Happy FUF, late. I had a bottle of Absolute that was too full last night, so I didn't read yours till this morning.

11:25 AM  
Blogger BP said...

Assholes jacked it again today. $3.29 for fucking regular. Fucking bullshit.

4:05 PM  
Blogger MG said...

That's so deserving....

sorry I'm late, I'll get you linked up today!

You do realize gas is cheaper here, right?
just sayin....

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home