Friday, June 23, 2006

What's it like?

I wonder this alot... What's your life like? What's it like being you?

I see different people and wonder this. The yuppie fuck that has been handed everything his whole life and is driving a car that I can never afford. The CEO on the 45th floor. The person with the perfect body and can eat anything that they want without worrying about their weight.

I was sitting at Perkins tonight eating dinner. A little while after sitting down, this goddess waites on a table across the room. Young college babe. Long blonde hair, amazing body, beautiful face, and at least a D cup. In-freakin-credible.

What's it like?

What's it like having everybody of the opposite sex, and some of the same sex, want to fuck your brains out? Treat you nice and give you special treatment just because they "might have a chance."

I can barely imagine what that would be like. How it would change my outlook on life. Perfect body. Any hot chick that I wanted. Get anywhere in life just on my looks. I'm guessing that I'd be alot dumber... but would I care? With somebody like Kate Beckinsale waiting for me at home? Probably not.

3 Comments:

Blogger MG said...

I wonder those things sometimes (well not exactly THOSE things) but the idea, "What's it like to be you"?

Trust me though, they aren't any happier...

I just left you a comment saying I think you need a drink,
I want to add...
and a good fuck...

there.
I've said it.

4:43 PM  
Blogger Bite Me said...

I'm tellin' ya man, we need to do a roadtrip south! :-)

3:21 PM  
Blogger BP said...

The southern bells seem so much more... inviting. ;)


drinknfuckdrinknfuckdrinknfuckdrinknfuckdrinknfuckdrinknfuckdrinknfuckdrinknfuckdrinknfuckdrinknfuckdrinknfuckdrinknfuck

LOL!

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home