Thursday, June 29, 2006

I'm retarded...again.

I blame this one on being very drunk though...

My roommate "J" and I go out drinking the weekend before last. The first bar is pretty dead. We sit down at the bar and I order a tall Jack n' Coke (my drink of choice). That goes down really easy... I order another just before J. The bar is still really dead. J orders another and we decide to move on after finishing our drinks. J's drink shows up. The bartender screwed up and poured him a Jack n' Coke instead of a Captain n' Coke. I now had two tall Jack n' Cokes that I needed to finish in short order, so I did. ;)

Even though I'm a big guy, three tall Jack n' Cokes in less than an hour is going to make a pretty good dent. I had a nice buzz going by the time we left the bar.

We went over to a small local bar where they had a pool table and always had a decent younger crowd. We go in a and sit down at the bar. Someone was sitting next to J but only their drink was there. This girl that we've played pool against in the past comes over and sits down. We all start shooting the shit. It turns out that the poolgirl had just quit her job and she has a bunch of people there with her. She introduces us to the crowd. Off to the end is this smoking hot dishwater blonde.

Barely a minute later she wanders over to the bar right next to me. I say something funny. She's all smiles. ...nice... She wanders back off to her friends.

Normally I would chalk this up to just a hottie encounter and just let it be. I mean she was INSANELY hot. Long blonde hair, incredible body, beautiful face, and all of 21 or 22. I started thinking of what MG had said. I knew that I had to at least take a shot. So I did...

I go over and sit down right next to her. I strike up a conversation and we have an awesome time. Talking, laughing the whole time. Did I mention that she was a goddess? ;)

The call last call before I know it. J wanders over and tells me that pool girl is having an afterbar at her place. Oh yeah...

We take off from the bar and drive over to her place. We get there just after pool girl and the blonde goddess. Pool girl is out of the car already and greets us. The blonde goddess is still sitting in her car in some heated discussion on her cell.

Fuck.

J, myself, and pool girl go into the house to have a drink. I ask pool girl what's up. She says that blonde goddess is talking to her (newly ex) boyfriend.

Fuckidy fuck fuck.

Pool girl goes out to see what is going on. I hear the car start up. The next think I see is the blonde goddess backing out and driving off.

FUCK!!!!!!!

My dumb drunk ass didn't even get her phone number when I was at the bar.

I'm retarded.

...damn she was friggin' hot...

3 Comments:

Blogger MG said...

I'm sorry, not seeing the retardness, I mean, yeah, ultimately you wanted things to go differently in the end, but damn, sounds like a fairly good night, I mean, you did something DIFFERENT, right?

just keep that up, you'll get the payoff...

see, now you're that mysterious guy who doesn't NEED her number, you're above it... got too many other hot girls to call...
and when she sees you again, that's what she'll think...
I say you did a bang up job.

now,
rinse and repeat...

yeah.

9:08 AM  
Blogger BP said...

True. I guess that I really had no way of knowing that I wouldn't talk to her again.

No biggie. I'm off to party at Summerfest the next couple of days. Plenty of scantily clad hotties. If they are at the rock stage and have a beer in hand, we already have two things in common. :D

4:47 PM  
Blogger MG said...

admit it, you were really just afraid of country karaoke.

hmmm that doenst look right but then again, neither did that half of glass of tequila before i added the mix...

tequilaritas, yeah...
burns good

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home