Monday, May 15, 2006

It hits the fan.

Well I didn't drop the bomb today but I think I'm gonna have to tomorrow. I did manage to get a good chunk of my personal stuff out. I pretty much filled up my whole car. It was kinda funny. While everyone was trying to get out the door to our craptastic job-o-the-day, I was constantly loading stuff into my car. I think my "manager" may have noticed. This is a good thing. It's good to torture him.

If someone doesn't notice that all of my personal stuff is gone, they are retarded. I had shit EVERYWHERE. I still have two 150lb video projectors left, two 19" CRT monitors, two antennas, an antenna rotor, and an antenna mast. All of them are large items. I'm not getting those out without someone noticing. ;)

My problem now is that the owner of the company is missing. I want to tell him that I'm leaving, but I feel kinda bad telling him via e-mail. Kinda like breaking up with someone over the phone. Not cool.

He's supposed to be back tomorrow. If he doesn't show, I'm just gonna have to e-mail him with the bad news at the end of the day.

1 Comments:

Blogger MG said...

the anticipation is building...

I was typing something about fucking with your manager's head when it became blatantly obvious to me that it just didn't sound/look right, so well...

Have a great day BP and let me know how it turns out.

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home