Tuesday, September 27, 2005

6th time is hell.

1st, 2nd, 3rd...OK I can tolerate that. This is the 6th time THIS YEAR that I've come down with a friggin cold. WTF!?! I came down with a small cold shortly after my last blog entry. It only lasted about 3 days. Now, barely 2 weeks later, I've come down with a really bad head cold. I've only had it for a day and a half and I've gone through and entire box of kleenex. This makes me wonder why...

The last time that I got a cold, I took my sister's advice and tried some of that "airborne" stuff. It is a tablet that dissolves in water that has an insane amount of vitamins in it. Did that stuff really help? Yeah, it was the shortest cold that I've had in a long time. BUT, by not beating the last cold "on my own" did I set somehow myself up for the current one? I dunno.

I do know that I need a new friggin job. One that doesn't involve any work in grade schools. I swear, it is like clockwork. After working on a job for more than a day at a school, I can count on coming down with a cold. High schools and colleges aren't that bad. At least people high school age and up will usually stay home when they're sick. Grade schools, nope. I think that only aggrivates the problem. You get all of these little kids together with every kind of cold known to man and something evil is brewed up. The kids' immune systems can tolerate a "normal" cold, so they get one of the harsher colds going around. A normal guy like me walks in and WHAM, I have no chance. Just my theory.

Screw this. I'm going back to sleep. I feel like azzzzzzzzz....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home