Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Cliff Yablonski hates... me!

Ooops, I got busted. I was using this hilarious pic from Cliff's site but I did a no,no. I never uploaded it to my image hosting site, I just linked to it. Oops. Sorry for stealing your bandwidth Cliff!

I apologize to anyone who may have been offended by that pic. It wasn't me that posted it. It was an angry Cliff. Actually, I found the picture that Cliff replaced it with almost as funny. ;) (Except for all of the nasty words on the bottom.)

My new pic is ohhhhhh sooooo much better.

If any of the female readers can guess what it is, you get a gold star. ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger Bry said...

Hmmm....R2D2? LOL :)

9:56 PM  
Blogger BP said...

LMAO! It does go in my car but it's not nearly as big or as cool as R2D2. ;)

It's a turbocharger. A T3 Super60 to be exact. It's only about 9" tall but I kinda scewed the perspective in the picure.

You both get a gold star for being cute and girlie and not knowing. LOL!

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home