Thursday, March 17, 2005

Breaking Stuff

I've spent the last week and a half working on my car. Hopefully it will finally be finished up tomorrow...Friday at the latest. It is really nice being able to work on my car for more than a day at a time and in MY OWN garage. I've been borrowing a van from work which has helped of alot. In the past, I've had to do thing quickly so that I could drive my car the next day. I was able to re-wire my entire charging system, remove my A/C, get my intake incredibly clean, and put in my shiny new alternator. This would have taken me months to do in the past.

As of six months ago, I also moved into an apartment with my own secure garage. For a gearhead, this is AWESOME. I have a place for my tools, workbench, car, EVERYTHING!

I've also been snapping a bunch of pics of my progress.

Until Friday! (or whenever I actually get done, LOL!)

1 Comments:

Blogger BP said...

Wow, I'm surprised. I was kind of hesistant posting about my car. I figured that nobody would want to hear me work car. Sweet!

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home